Monday, November 18, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Collections




I cannot express how much you all need to get these - they are fabulous!

As a licensed manicurist I'm all about the health of the natural nail and when I give a manicure I pride myself in being as precise as I can when polishing a nail.  I would say I'm obsessed!   I've seen some pretty bad polish jobs come out of the top salon's and spa's over the years.

The best part about Pixie Dust is it is soooooooo forgiving!  You don't have to be an expert polisher to get a great look.  You can make a mistake and it can't be detected.  

Buy one collection or buy them all!  

Get a free gift from Zoya with a $30 purchase.

Shipping is free with a $50 purchase!



These are the latest Fall Colors!





These are the new summer colors. 






These are the original Pixie Dust colors - love these too!



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the pixie dust collections!! I have 12 of these and it is seriously hard to pick which ones to use sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the pixie dust collections!! I have 12 of these and it is seriously hard to pick which ones to use sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be patient I will get to your comment as quickly as I can, it is not necessary to post it several times. It must be released by me before it will show up on the blog - thank you!