Tuesday, January 7, 2014

They're almost here - my absolute obsession Zoya Pixie Dust!




I am sure you have all heard me speak about Zoya's PixieDust in the past it is my absolute favorite polish and I am obsessed.  These colors look amazing and I cannot wait to buy and use them.

Zoya Magical Pixie - a new PixieDust formulation, amped up with spectacular sparkle creating the most magical, Zoya PixieDust ever! 

Three new never before imagined textured, holographic beauties for spring 2014... ZOYA MAGICAL PIXIE 

 • ZP717 - Cosmo: Silver Crystal Sparkle, Textured PixieDust with Mega Hex Iridescent Particles, Full Coverage Formula.

 • ZP718 - Vega: Blue Opal Sparkle, Textured PixieDust with Mega Hex Iridescent Particles, Full Coverage Formula. 

• ZP719 - Lux: Rose Quartz Sparkle Textured PixieDust with Mega Hex Iridescent Particles, Full Coverage Formula. 

$10.00 ea. (US) For BEST RESULTS when applying Zoya PixieDust: apply 2-3 thin coats of polish for full coverage to a clean oil free nail surface. Allow product to dry completely for full effect. Do not use a base coat or top coat. Top coat can be applied for additional glossy effects. 

 *BIG5FREE: Zoya Nail Polish and Treatment Formulas are free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. Find over 300 long-wearing, beautiful Zoya colors on www.zoya.com. Each and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it. 

 SHIPPING FEBRUARY 2014 ZOYA IS THE COLOR OF FASHION!

Available on Zoya.com 


2 comments:

  1. These are nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty, I think I like these shades better than any of the current Pixie Dust shades!

    ReplyDelete

Please be patient I will get to your comment as quickly as I can, it is not necessary to post it several times. It must be released by me before it will show up on the blog - thank you!