Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Free China Glaze Nail Polish with Purchase!


Buy 1 get 1 free!



This is only available on line.  However keep in mind that you have to spend $50 to get free shipping or it kills the deal.

Seche Vite is my favorite top coat as a professional.  I have used so many and this is what I feel is the best, drys quickly and lasts through the entire length of your manicure.

Click here and purchase the Sche Vite top coat for $7.99 (if you have a beauty club card it is $6.49) then put any regular priced China Glaze in your chart.  At the checkout put this code in the designated area Code 444227 - it is a limit of one per customer.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient I will get to your comment as quickly as I can, it is not necessary to post it several times. It must be released by me before it will show up on the blog - thank you!