Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Coming in January - Zoya Naturel Collection!


Get ready coming January 2014 the new Zoya Naturel Collection!

I cannot wait for these to come out -  I will be doing a review and posting swatches as soon as I receive my order.  I may even give out a polish or two to my faithful blog followers!  The only way to know when I give them away is to follow me on Facebook - click here to join my Facebook page.




The Zoya Nail Polish Naturel collection masters delicate tone on tone color with six new, full-coverage (opaque) neutral nudes with a pink undertone, that can be worn beautifully alone or stunningly together to create modern tonal accents.






Zoya Naturel Collection
• ZP704 - Chantal: French Vanilla Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP705 - Taylor: Light Toffee Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP706 - Rue: Boudoir Blush Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP707 - Brigitte: Bombshell Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP708 - Odette: Sultry Maroon Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP709 - Normani: Sable Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.




3 comments:

  1. ooohhh...purty! I like a neutral nail sometimes. It changes everything up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really beautiful. I'm excited to see your swatches, I like Zoya polishes, but I have very few of their non-glitter colors so I'll be glad to see how they apply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love neutral colors like this! Definitely on my wishlist to give to the hubby now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be patient I will get to your comment as quickly as I can, it is not necessary to post it several times. It must be released by me before it will show up on the blog - thank you!