Monday, December 9, 2013

CND Vinylux Colors and Prices!







Here are the links to the Vinylux color chart as many of you have requested.  I cannot tell you it lasts 14 days just yet as today is only day 2 for me but I dried in less than 7 minutes as promised and it did not leave ridge marks from sleeping on them last night.  That in itself is a plus.

Please realize that there is shipping fees on top of these prices and I won't know that until I get your mailing zip code.

Vinylux Color Chart - click here!

Vinylux information if you wish to read about the product - click here!

Price - $9.90 each for colors and $9.90 for the Top Coat - you need the Vinylux top coat or it won't work.  The company states that a base coat is not necessary but I used one that I had on hand.


1 comment:

Please be patient I will get to your comment as quickly as I can, it is not necessary to post it several times. It must be released by me before it will show up on the blog - thank you!