Thursday, July 16, 2020

Jessica Cosmetics Indie Fest Collection Review!


Disclosure: I received a sample (as described below) to conduct my review for this blog post.  All opinions stated in this post are truthful and mine alone.  Receiving a sample(s) of this product in no way influenced my opinion in this review.

As a licensed manicurists I have the ability to choose any polish or gel polish brand or brands on the market today.  If you ask any manicurist I am sure they will tell you we all have our favorite brands, colors, applications, etc.
I have been in this industry for 15 years and have tried almost every brand of polish from the designer high end most expensive ones to the drug store brands and I have my favorites for several reasons.
I will tell you that the cheaper the polish the less effective they will be in lasting on your nails but that doesn’t mean you have to spend $25 on a bottle of designer polish to get great results.  That’s why I love the complete line of JESSICA products they are reasonably priced.
I evaluate a polish by the following criteria:
  1. Ease of applications
  2. How long it lasts
  3. Selection of colors available
Over the years I really haven’t changed my opinions of my favorite brands and JESSICA is on the top of my list.
They are at the cutting edge of trend colors, their polish is reasonably priced and lasts up to 14 days depending on whether or not you take care of your manicure.
Now there are many factor’s that will effect your polish condition as the days go on but if you take care and pamper your hands you can get up to two weeks out of a good professional nail polish.
I always recommend using rubber gloves when your nails are polished to do household chores.  Chemicals and water will reek havoc on your polish and manicure.  I know many people do not like to wear them but it is really important to protect not just your manicure but your hands in general from harsh chemicals.
JESSICA brand polish, gel polishes and treatments can be found on their website at www.jessicacosmetics.com
With 250 classic and trend-setting shades, and a variety of finishes in Creme, Frost, Glitter, High Shine, Metallic, Matte, Opalescent, and Sheer you are going to find something you LOVE!
All JESSICA polishes are 7-Free: No Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Xylene or Ethyl Tosylamide – cheap drug store brands many still continue these harmful chemicals that can cause cancer.
This is one of the newest collections from JESSICA called “Indie Fest” and the colors are amazing.
I choose “Desert Sun” to show you as it doesn’t do the color justice in the box.  It’s a beautiful golden brown with miniature gold flecks – just beautiful!

To purchase the IndyFest collection or any other JESSICA brand product go to www.jessicacosmetics.com

This article was written by Roseann Giannone a licensed manicurist in the state of NJ and owner of this blog and the blog Reviews And More By Rosey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient I will get to your comment as quickly as I can, it is not necessary to post it several times. It must be released by me before it will show up on the blog - thank you!