Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Duri Voyage Diva Collection

duridiva

I had the pleasure of receiving the Duri Voyage Diva Summer Collection of nail polishes for review.  As many of you know I am a licensed manicurist although I am not currently working.  That being said I love to stay current with trade publications and nail trends so that if I decide to return to work some day I will be up to date on all that is current in the nail industry. Duri is one of my favorite nail polish lines for many reasons.  The most important features for me in choosing a line of polish (to use personally and to recommend) is if it stays on and wears well over an extended period of time and that the company stays innovative with products and collections - Duri covers all that and more for me. The Voyage Diva Summer Polish Collection is a wonderful rainbow of amazing colors that will not disappoint - I love them all! There are twelve colors in the collection - Rio Rager (a beautiful creamy orange), Fairytale Prague (a misty light lilac), Azure Isle (a medium pastel blue), Mallorca Mauve (a light pinkish mauve), Tahitian Sand (a creamy off white), When In Rome (a light pastel blue), Aussie Gold Coast (a pale creamy yellow), London Calling (a chalk white great for french manicures), Marrakech Magic (a pale mint green), Maui Wawie (a medium pink), Trending in NY (a pale baby pink), and Weekend In Dubai (a pale lemon-lime green). I choose "Trending In NY" to demonstrate.  I just love this color so much I took it with me to the spa and had them use it for my pedicure.
 

 As you can all see my nails are very short lately.  The medications I am taking has greatly affected the health of my nails and for this reason I have had  no choice but to keep them short.  However these pastel colors look amazing on short or longer nails. This collection and others as well as single bottles are available directly from the Duri website.  The polish is a wonderful value at only $6.00 per bottle.  That's up to a $4.00 saving over other brands being sold today. Check out the entire line of Duri products here!  Enjoy free shipping on orders of $35.00 or more! 
Disclosure: I received a sample (as described above) to conduct my review for this blog post.  All opinions stated in this post are truthful and mine alone.  Receiving a sample(s) of this product in no way influenced my opinion in this review. 
So how much do you like this amazing polish collection? Leave a comment below and you might just win one of these beautiful polishes!  Be sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you are a winner!


Contest ends: August 20, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST


No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Contest open to US residents 18 years of age or older only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner is chosen. All entries will be verified before prize(s) will be awarded.  Any fraudulent entries will result in forfeiture of your entries. You must be an active member of my Facebook page prior to the end of the contest. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your prize. Reviews And More By Rosey is responsible for product shipment and/or delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest, or Instagram. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient I will get to your comment as quickly as I can, it is not necessary to post it several times. It must be released by me before it will show up on the blog - thank you!