Friday, February 14, 2014

ENTER TO WIN $25 IN FREE PRODUCT COUPONS!




You can win $25.00 in free product coupons from Green Giant/Klondike brands (click here for details.)

Tell me what your favorite Zoya Pixie Dust color is and you could win!

Go to www.zoya.com and find the Pixie Dust collection then tell me your favorite one by commenting below and on my coupon blog page (here) and you could win!

If you'd like an extra entry go to my Facebook page (here) and post there as well what your favorite color is!  

One entry per page per person please!  Duplicate entries will be deleted.  So that's a total of 3 possible entries.  One here, one at the nail blog and one on my Facebook page!

I will let Random.org pick one lucky winner tomorrow and I will announce the winner then.

The winner will have 48 hours from the time the name is announced to claim their prize - no exceptions so be sure you check the email account that you use for the contest.

ALSO - if you are going to post a comment anonymously you need to leave some way for me to contact you if you are the winner.  I am not clairvoyant sorry!


16 comments:

  1. Angela baird tussey... in carter love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Pixie dust-Stevie
    Amy Leider

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pixie dust dahlia too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the light blue Pixie Dust Vega. It's pretty and would be perfect for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoya Nail Polish in Vega my fave jendanal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoya Nail Polish in Vega love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoya polish in CARTER awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color Arabella
    Kathy Savoure Kuhar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish in Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carter is ma fave! Knlovelace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be patient I will get to your comment as quickly as I can, it is not necessary to post it several times. It must be released by me before it will show up on the blog - thank you!